Attack by Napoli fans.

I saw the bloke who goes everywhere with his son who told me about this cowardly mugging. I would be happy to make a contribution towards a replacement flag and maybe some other Bluemooners might be able to help a bit too?

Tim, thank you very much, I've just spoken to Wayne, the lad you saw, and he says that's great of you but we have money in our coffers and will replace it soon. We are very grateful and it is a fabulous gesture. Thank you. :-)

He brought me up to date on all that happened. I can't believe it. Not just that mugging but 3 of our lads got attacked as they were approaching the ground as well. Why the CL people don't do something about the Napoli fans when they know all about it I don't know. They are also cowards.

Tim, thank you very much, I've just spoken to Wayne, the lad you saw, and he says that's great of you but we have money in our coffers and will replace it soon. We are very grateful and it is a fabulous gesture. Thank you. :-)

He brought me up to date on all that happened. I can't believe it. Not just that mugging but 3 of our lads got attacked as they were approaching the ground as well. Why the CL people don't do something about the Napoli fans when they know all about it I don't know. They are also cowards.

Thanks Eccles Blue.

Yes Napoli have a disgraceful element. I saw a couple of younger lads who were with Wayne who had been beaten and luckily they weren’t injured.

The owners of some Italians Clubs, including Roma, have forced the Authroties to clamp down on hookiganism because families wouldn’t go to their games and the owners lose their investment. Also, i go to watch Atalanta a bit and the Head of the Curca Nord is banned from the ground, Napoli, in contrast, have always seemed to have this DiLaurentis bloke in charge who has no interest in change

Attendances have collapsed across Italy because of the hooligans, just like they did here in the 80s.These scum are killing Italian football and the clubs need to do something about it. Long-term Napoli will never sustain success because, like cllubs such as Milwall, they will never attract investment and sponsorship. It's a shame because they have a great team and manager.

Attendances have collapsed across Italy because of the hooligans, just like they did here in the 80s.These scum are killing Italian football and the clubs need to do something about it. Long-term Napoli will never sustain success because, like cllubs such as Milwall, they will never attract investment and sponsorship. It's a shame because they have a great team and manager.
Imagine Millwall visiting Napoli!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.