Esther McVey on the way up

Can't go into too much detail but I can't stand her. She is the worst kind of self serving nasty bastard I've ever had the misfortune to witness. She really doesn't care about public service in any shape or form, she is all about her.

It's tomorrow evening meet at "The Venue" at 7.30. I'm going. It constitutes a big night out round here.
Might nip down see how she handles it. Will be busy if the last one at leisure centre anything to go by

Wasn't it her who said, it was right that people went to food banks because times were tough,
Yet claiming 10s of thousands ££ in expenses.

Can't go into too much detail but I can't stand her. She is the worst kind of self serving nasty bastard I've ever had the misfortune to witness. She really doesn't care about public service in any shape or form, she is all about her.
You've probably described a large portion of parliament (all parties) and the vast majority of the House of Lords.

Probably. Although I haven't had the chance to see many of them in action, but I have with her.

She won't be out of place then. Is there a single MP who does care, beyond lip service, for public service?

This appears to be one of those rare threads where everyone is in agreement.

Where's worsley to say he knows her from the gym and she's a good 'un?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.