United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not defending Smalling but if Southgate had any credibility ( and it's a very big if )................why recall Ashley Fucking Young ? ?

England expects ...............................much better than Rag shit, diving, cheating cnut !

Just nipped over to the STRETFORD forum whilst i am waiting to finish work...they are debating the quality of our players in the City thread, where one has stated on KDB would get into a RM line-up but then I came across this beauty

Today at 08:49
Treble Full Member
"My comparison works both ways. Many firm starters for Jose wouldn't be such under Guardiola. He would probably find a place for Jones (ahead of Otamendi) and for Matic and Pogba. That's about it. And then Matic vs Fernandinho might be an open question (for Pep, not for Jose)"

Jones in our team - WTF !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just nipped over to the salford forum whilst i am waiting to finish work...they are debating the quality of our players in the City thread, where one has stated on KDB would get into a RM line-up but then I came across this beauty

Treble Full Member
"My comparison works both ways. Many firm starters for Jose wouldn't be such under Guardiola. He would probably find a place for Jones (ahead of Otamendi) and for Matic and Pogba. That's about it. And then Matic vs Fernandinho might be an open question (for Pep, not for Jose)"

Are they deluded.
Obviously they are.
Phil jones wouldnt get into glossops team.
Matic or fern.... let me think a minute.
And who exactly would pogshite replace.
Silva haha dont think so.
Kdb.....
See above.

Someone at the BBC has a sense of humour. After Mourinho latest press conference about how his team doesn't get enough credit and defending is a part of the game, they've posted an interview of Busby bemoaning bad football, "cloggers" and skillful players not being allowed to play skillfully by managers.

Just nipped over to the salford forum whilst i am waiting to finish work...they are debating the quality of our players in the City thread, where one has stated on KDB would get into a RM line-up but then I came across this beauty

Treble Full Member

Are they deluded.
Obviously they are.
Phil jones wouldnt get into glossops team.
Matic or fern.... let me think a minute.
And who exactly would pogshite replace.
Silva haha dont think so.
Kdb.....
See above.

They're having a real dillemma over there at the moment.

They want to say their players are all individually better, but then someone pointed out that if they have all the better players then we must be better coached to be 5 points above them. Obviously they couldn't let that stand.

So they're now looking for a way for both their players and manager to be better despite doing worse than us.

They're having a real dillemma over there at the moment.

They want to say their players are all individually better, but then someone pointed out that if they have all the better players then we must be better coached to be 5 points above them. Obviously they couldn't let that stand.

So they're now looking for a way for both their players and manager to be better despite doing worse than us.
Simple answer.
There shit.
Ive had 50 quid with a typical armchair that city chelsea and harry kanes team finish above them

can anyone explain why Pogba is even considered a decent player ? He was shite last season , he has been injured for most of this season , and yet every pundit asked rates him . He left Champs League finalist Juventus to help the Rags win the 2nd rate europa league for losers , he stood by while Southampton ran his team ragged at wembley before they stole the League Cup .He has achieved absolutely nothing of any significance since his £120m transfer apart from possibly being the most followed player on social media , because of his hair cuts and dad dab goal celebration shite.

Someone at the BBC has a sense of humour. After Mourinho latest press conference about how his team doesn't get enough credit and defending is a part of the game, they've posted an interview of Busby bemoaning bad football, "cloggers" and skillful players not being allowed to play skillfully by managers.

A bit before my time but Nobby Stiles was a bit of "clogger who stopped great players from playing" too, surely?

can anyone explain why Pogba is even considered a decent player ? He was shite last season , he has been injured for most of this season , and yet every pundit asked rates him . He left Champs League finalist Juventus to help the Rags win the 2nd rate europa league for losers , he stood by while Southampton ran his team ragged at wembley before they stole the League Cup .He has achieved absolutely nothing of any significance since his £120m transfer apart from possibly being the most followed player on social media , because of his hair cuts and dad dab goal celebration shite.

You are not the only one who finds it rather arsy. I can only assume a bit of history re-writing here. Maybe, maybe they just see how dull they are so him trying a cocky flick sticks out as amazing to them. You could build 10 top european 11's before he would get a sniff in going of what he has done so far.

Also, where is he? i am sure i saw some paper fluff about him being back in training a couple of weeks ago. This seems to be drawing on a bit isn't it considering it was a slight knock he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.