Things your missus does that drive you to despair

My fiancé has booked us a wedding cake tasting for the 18th November.
This is a Saturday.
And what time do you think she has booked for ? I’ll let you guess.
A FUCKING CAKE tasting day - ****

Send her alone, she’ll get the message, actually hold that thought, who you playing? You’ll probably be glad you’re eating cake!!

My fiancé has booked us a wedding cake tasting for the 18th November.
This is a Saturday.
And what time do you think she has booked for ? I’ll let you guess.
A FUCKING CAKE tasting day - ****
Wedding cake tasting!!
What the fuck is wrong with you southern jessies, up here we are happy with a chocolate sponge covered in icing, or if we push the boat out a battenberg:)

Wedding cake tasting!!
What the fuck is wrong with you southern jessies, up here we are happy with a chocolate sponge covered in icing, or if we push the boat out a battenberg:)

Mate. I’ve told her, I could not give one fuck about the taste of the cake. Who really does ?
Someone should have warned me about the real horrors of getting married before I went down this road
(Love her really, if she ever reads all this)

Mate. I’ve told her, I could not give one fuck about the taste of the cake. Who really does ?
Someone should have warned me about the real horrors of getting married before I went down this road

You should have just read this thread, it's been here long enough!

I can feel your pain, but who am i to talk i'm on my second marriage, we do love them really lol

Oh mate I'm really sorry but have to say reading this as I wake up and pissing myself laughing.. I'd have gone fuckin mad. !
Why couldn't the club help?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.