Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big and strong, lots of energy, excellent technique, versatile, under 25, with Premier League, Champions League and International experience... available on a free. No-brainer for me, still think we would need another top DM in the summer (Weigl/Kimmich/Jorginho or the like)

I don't think Pep will see him as DM but more of a box to box midfield option.

I think Weigl is our long term target for Fernandinho's eventual replacement.

Not only a box-to-box midfielder but additional cover in defence.

We need a capable fernandinho replacement and may be he will be one especially in a free transfer. Any way he can be a utility player. So yes for me.

If we sign him then we need to also get Koke from Athletico ......having Can and Koke in our midfield would be great as long as they don't fizzle out

Good shout. And if we sign Koke, we'd have to be doing the deal with Spurs to get Harry Kane in up front - mind blowing combination that.

If we sign him then we need to also get Koke from Athletico ......having Can and Koke in our midfield would be great as long as they don't fizzle out
If we sign Koke we also need to get Wilshere. Jack and Koke- classic combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.