United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe PEG should start his survey in Manchester very much doubt if 1 in 4 support the scum locally and if there are so many Rags , why can't they fill their ground for cup games ? "Manchester is red , are you f*cking sure"
There's four of us in our house, it's definately not me or my wife, I don't think it's my son, I reckon it's the dog, cos every time I throw the ball it knocks everyone over trying to get it.

He's still a huge talent and he'd do wonders in our team. Too late now.
He is a show pony who looks only interested in growing his brand,he went there for the money and to play europa league when he had his pick of top teams,they deserve each other,we will never want a preening show pony in our team ever again

He wouldn't get in our team ...ffs he better at dabbing and having crap haircuts than he is at football.
He's just a tall version of Lingard

That's a bit disingenuous.

Just out of curiosity, who does he replace in our team? As for wonders, I would suggest we are doing quite well without the dabster.

I never said we need him, and right now it's hard to see who he displaces. But then again I think Christian Eriksen would do wonders for us but who does he displace in our team? My only point is that people are wrongly underrating a good footballer.

He is a show pony who looks only interested in growing his brand,he went there for the money and to play europa league when he had his pick of top teams,they deserve each other,we will never want a preening show pony in our team ever again

I agree. But he's still a very good footballer.

That's a bit disingenuous.

I never said we need him, and right now it's hard to see who he displaces. But then again I think Christian Eriksen would do wonders for us but who does he displace in our team? My only point is that people are wrongly underrating a good footballer.

I agree. But he's still a very good footballer.
Well he is hiding it very well as i watch all their games that are on the telly and he has been consistently crap

Pogba's definitely a talented midfielder. A lot of you are doing him a disservice. He's got incredible physical and technical prowess.

The thing about it is, is that he plays for THIS United side. A really turgid side with really turgid players. Don't forget he's only 24, and he's being asked to single handedly lead a title charge offensive in CM (the toughest position) for a team that hasn't played close to decent football in years.

He looked great for Juve. And some of you might not like to hear it but he'd be amazing if he had time to integrate into our team.

But he plays for United. And unfortunately for him his career is doomed to go down as long as he's there, especially in this Mourinho incarnation. It's a team that stifles good footballers.

Disagree. He is no where near as good as HE thinks he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.