Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a competition point of view he may be right because we are fast distancing ourselves from the fight for second place.
This allows them to ignore our achievement and to concentrate on the other games which are likely to be more competative and helps accolades to fall on more deserving historically successful teams.

Yes competition is the name of the game not odds on favourites (unless it is United or Liverpool of course).
Very true.
But if city keep winning, everyone will have to change and that will be good for English football.
Managers like Kevin keegan will be the future not scoffed at and told he's a failure because he doesn't have a plan B.
Players like Foden will be embraced instead of being discarded.
England will regularly pick Matt Le Tissier type players.
Managers like pulis, moyes, mourinho, alladyce will be no more.
I forgot about pardew, totally forgot he existed, he's not even good enough for palace.

Well without my blue tinted glasses and can see why the neutrals wants us to get beat and probably why Riley has given the go ahead to Oliver the shit house to referee us tomorrow and shit on us they wouldn’t want it to be a cake walk for us.

I too am worried about Oliver. It was that look on his face when he sent Walker off.If you see that Gallic shrug of the shoulder tomorrow you know he has done us.

I too am worried about Oliver. It was that look on his face when he sent Walker off.If you see that Gallic shrug of the shoulder tomorrow you know he has done us.

we just have to be too good. We know they'll start to try and hold us back and say "look, they weren't that good after all, just a brief fad", we have to prove them wrong and go and teach Arsenal a footballing lesson like they did back in the Henry days. If the Cup semi, Sanchez screwjob and Oliver's fucking us over mantra he's had for the past few seasons aren't enough to get the players up to demolish the Goons tomorrow, nothing will.

Well without my blue tinted glasses and can see why the neutrals wants us to get beat and probably why Riley has given the go ahead to Oliver the shit house to referee us tomorrow and shit on us they wouldn’t want it to be a cake walk for us.
Is it all eyes on the ref tomorrow then? The law of averages says he has to even things up and have a good match for us. Then again I'm not holding my breath.

And also give the Chelsea v scum game to a certain Mr A Taylor !!

You could argue that he knows he’s wronged us on that occasion and that he may balance things up by giving us the benefit next time....and that pigs might fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.