Arsenal (h) pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being over-hyped this game I think. Arsenal are not our competitors in the league, so at the end of the day, it's simply 3 points and that's it. We are at home, in good form and should win. Great if we do, not the end of the world if we don't.

It's important to keep that in perspective I think. The media has been hyping us to a ridiculous degree and would doubtless go similarly over the top if we somehow contrived to drop a couple of points, god forbid 3 points. The end of the world is nigh, headlines would surely ensue.

It's just 3 points.

Would agree to a certain extent but the fact that its before the intl break will give ourselves and more importantly others time to reflect if we put ourselves in a good position. There isnt a club in the world never mind the PL who would relish the prospect of facing a rested City on that type of form.

Would start Sergio for this one. Now the anticipation of the record has gone and he is a few games in from the injury I expect him to score at least two goals in a 3-1 City win.

Would start Sergio for this one. Now the anticipation of the record has gone and he is a few games in from the injury I expect him to score at least two goals in a 3-1 City win.

I don’t think he will start. We will need a better pressing game today to stop arsenal retaining the ball and Jesus is better at it.

Arsenal are a strange old side these days a bit inconsistent. On their day they look top class but can collapse when under pressure like at Watford. Let's hope today is a Watford day and we run them ragged! If I was a betting man I would take a punt on Walcott scoring against is whether he starts or not he is a bit of a bogy man for is.

Would start Jesus, has fresher legs after Napoli and we want his pace against Mertesacker and co. Sane and Sterling on each side of him, for that matter also.

Arsenal can surprise, but unless we are severely hung over after the Champion's League then I don't see us not picking up three points here.

Would accept a draw, of course, but let's face it, City are the best side in the league and it isn't even particularly close.

Really looking forward to this. Youngest This! Chap has the squits so just dosed him up with Imodium. Apologies in advance for anyone sitting near him if he blows...

Would start Jesus, has fresher legs after Napoli and we want his pace against Mertesacker and co. Sane and Sterling on each side of him, for that matter also.

Arsenal can surprise, but unless we are severely hung over after the Champion's League then I don't see us not picking up three points here.

Would accept a draw, of course
, but let's face it, City are the best side in the league and it isn't even particularly close.

I don't get that, we are at home, against a side nowhere near as good as us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.