Arsenal (H) Post Match Thread

Kicked off the pitch in the 2nd half. We are going to miss Nico, ref wasn’t as bad as I thought he would be. Although some of the Arsenal players go down if you get anywhere near them.

Fernandinho (my motm) great 1-2 with KDB who's left foot is pretty special too as he drove it into the bottom corner. Fernandinho beautifully found Sterling to get us the pen which Sergio scored very well. Then he played in Silva, admittedly offside, who squared it to Jesus for 3-1. Not really at our best but still very professional and really dangerous. Keep on keepin' on City.

gotta hand it to the boys, beaten Napoli twice, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea so far this season........looking like champions already with our will and team spirit and ability to step it up when needed.

Eventfull game, with a lot of cards for Arsenal and the not so illogical penalty. Overal we created more chances and it shows in the score. Our wingers had a bit of trouble and we were wastefull at times but the pressure on players was big with pretty strong tackling. I was thinking at the end of the game that we would be lucky to leave this withought injury's but it had to happen. Deserving win for us.

Can’t wait to taste wingers salty tears. Pretty laboured but still the best team by a long distance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.