Arsenal (H) Post Match Thread

Thought we played within ourselves again today.

A very 'just do enough' type performance.

However, if we can successfully adopt such an approach, against a top 4 contender, and win comfortably, we really must be a special team.

Was also intrigued to note that Arsenal didn't really have any belief they could do us. A very telling sign about how others currently view us.

8 points and a serious GD. Long live Pep.
Totally agree, I thought we played at pace that suited what was required to get through the game, our first touch wasn't great, our passing not as accurate as it could be, and a number of players looked tired.

However, we beat a rival 3-1, and they didn't present much threat, and we should have scored more than three.

Prob mate!! in fairness to them today they looked decent in patches just lacked the vision & final ball we produce, its never easy going to the emerates as our record their proves!! :-/

Think it's been a happier hunting ground for them.

They could start by beating Spurs next week.

Liverpool and Arsenal are out of it already for me. 12 points is too many at this level.

Slightly worried by Kev limping around for the last 5 minutes with what looked like a right calf strain

Silva stood out for me today brilliant for 90mins. I thought it was another great display had it finished 6-1 they could not have complained we missed a number of big chances. Ederson is superb and last year we would probably have lost that game as we played without a keeper. My only complaint is that near me sit two numpties who moan all game and shout, no word of a lie, ‘hoof it’.

There's a team that play in one of Manchester's provincial towns that love to hoof it. Suggest they go over there for some proper hoof ball!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.