Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Top story on BBC Sport is Shearer saying that Wenger needs to apologise to Sterling.

Top story on BBC Sport is Shearer saying that Wenger needs to apologise to Sterling.
Yep, it’s pretty heartening really because Raz already gets enough bad press from journos and dogs abuse from rival fans. For him to get this backing is justified. Arsoles comments border on libellous, I’m hoping the fa stick a charge on the old wanker.

I think he should sue him. If it was a dive it was the most skilful ever. Skilful push across the line of the player, yes, but then he was flattened. Even Roger East might have given that one.

Just a bitter old fool and an hypocrite to boot. Has players who go down if a butterfly lands on them, Ozil and Sanchez yesterday really had a problem standing up. There were two penalties yesterday, one in each half, only one was given. He clearly is pissed that he didn't get Raheem as he should have concentrated his complaints on the offside decision. I dislike these managers who come out complaining about referees when they are wronged but, say nothing when it goes in their favour. Remember his club employed a biomechanical expert to prove that there had actually been contact when an Arsenal player charged with simulation by UEFA the case was dismissed even though it had been the slightest contact.

I think he should sue him. If it was a dive it was the most skilful ever. Skilful push across the line of the player, yes, but then he was flattened. Even Roger East might have given that one.

because we want Sterling to start running away from goal...

Monreal CONCEDED a penalty, Sterling received the penalty as compensation for being fouled. This "winning the penalty" bollocks is bollocks

According to BBC Sports expert pundit Garth Crooks, our second goal was offside. Given that our third was definitely offside, that’s two seasons running we’ve beaten them with two offside goals.

According to BBC Sports expert pundit Garth Crooks, our second goal was offside. Given that our third was definitely offside, that’s two seasons running we’ve beaten them with two offside goals.

Bloody Aguero, can't even stay onside taking a penalty...

Stonewall penalty for me and 3rd goal was very clearly offside. Surprised by that decision tbh since it wasn't really close but perhaps the linesman being nearest to Silva couldn't judge the defender's position there and generally speaking, I think you have to give the advantage to the attacker. VAR will eventually correct these errors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.