Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that's your opinion.At least we have history hey.That's something I suppose.

Rochdale have history. Burton Albion have history. What you mean is you won a shit load of stuff in the 70s and 80s.

However City won a European trophy, the FA Cup and the League Cup before you lot did. That's history too.

Maybe it did,but at the end of the day thats all history.The club is in a much better state.Not saying we are saints but we arent too bad considering..

Fuck off with your we aren't too bad considering...your fans are hypocritical horrible nasty dirty shithouses
Been to Anfield many times from the 70s onwards and 1 thing that is consistent is the Scouse fans are wankers.
You harp on about histree and class...should be you are history and the class is class A drugs.
Fucking dippers coming on to a City forum and trying to make out that your fans are great...bollocks...you did boo Ederson and cheered when Yaya was injured.
Always the victims eh. It's never your fault.

Yes history of abusing our players on the 13th April 2014 after the Man City fans had been impeccable during the pre-match Hillsborough commemorations.

Fat lot of good it did you in the end, "don't let this slip" - now that is history.

The Kop never threw a bottle at Joe Corrigan either - it just didn't happen.

With a passion, I fucking hate Liverpool. It's a stinking, rotten ces pit of a football club, and city.

I dislike them more than the scum. They have a sense of self entitlement like no other. Always the victim.

And when it doesn't happen for them they turn into outright bullies and full on violence.

Oh and they're all fucking history teachers as well.

Your reply to dennishasdoneit implied that Heysel and all those other nasty things were ‘all history’ presumably could be swept under the carpet,then two posts later you inform us that ‘at least we have history’!
You’re going to have to make up your mind which bits are history and which bits are just an inconvenient truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.