Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this moment, I think it's fair to say that a lot of the media has repositioned & is now accepting what City are doing, rather than burying their heads in the sand.

Many have given up fighting it & given in. I think Mourinho has helped a fair bit, by making Utd so completely, indefensibly shite at football, that even those who love them are struggling to find an angle they can promote (although some are still trying).

If we can just keep this level up, a little bit longer, we could possibly psych out the whole lot into fighting amongst themselves & leaving us alone.

Jose sounded increasingly like a man who’s lost the plot last night arguing in the face of all evidence that United has played well! Created chances and should have gotten something from the game. Jose usually goes into meltdown on year 3 or 4 but it seems like he might do it a year or 2 early with the Rags - looks seriously sulky and someone on the playing staff will be his next target to deflect any blame.

Sky have got another poll , was Silva offside ? following on from the did Bernardo dive ? and the Aguero elbow , it appears anything slightly debatable regarding our football club has to have full blown poll in the media , and yet i didnt notice the poll when Walker and Sterling were incorrectly sent off this season , they don't even try to disguise their agenda , its laughable

Have Sky done a poll on whether the FA should take action over Wenger's comment about Sterling being a diver ?

Probably a technical problem just delaying it ..................................

Sky have got another poll , was Silva offside ? following on from the did Bernardo dive ? and the Aguero elbow , it appears anything slightly debatable regarding our football club has to have full blown poll in the media , and yet i didnt notice the poll when Walker and Sterling were incorrectly sent off this season , they don't even try to disguise their agenda , its laughable
Or any of United’s many offside goals last season.

Spiteful and bitter tasting dig in tonight’s London Evening Standard review of the game. I quote: “This was an emphatic show of money over metrics. It is admirable that Arsenal pursue a pragmatic fiscal policy and there is plenty not to like about City’s oil-fuelled, fast track pursuit of the game’s biggest prizes”.

Good to see such high minded, dispassionate journalism emanating from that execrable excuse for a newspaper.

Spiteful and bitter tasting dig in tonight’s London Evening Standard review of the game. I quote: “This was an emphatic show of money over metrics. It is admirable that Arsenal pursue a pragmatic fiscal policy and there is plenty not to like about City’s oil-fuelled, fast track pursuit of the game’s biggest prizes”.

Good to see such high minded, dispassionate journalism emanating from that execrable excuse for a newspaper.
Any mention of the arsenal owner breaking the league rules over having interests in another premier league club (as in Everton)..edit was allegedly mentioned in these paradise papers..

Makes you think how little support we seem to get from the MuEN.

I can never understand why making money from oil is any different than making money from anything else.

Gets trotted out a lot his one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.