Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a no brainer - he can add to the rotation with Sergio, jesus, sane and sterling.

3 of them always play - that's 270 minutes a game - say 280 with added time / divide by 5 if they all rotate and that is 56 minutes a game. Perfect - keep them all fresh.
On current form, sanchez wouldn't get on our bench. It's not a free shot with nothing to lose. There are limited squad places and we need space for young players to come through.

Sane, Jesus are the outstanding forward signings that City have made in the last couple of years. That's the quality and age-group we should be looking at.

I strongly suspect one or two people may look a bit silly when he signs and proves to be an instrumental factor in our trophy chase over the next couple of seasons,as well as a fantastic inspiration and mentor to our EDS prospects.

Trust Pep folks,although i'm not sure why people need that said.

On current form, sanchez wouldn't get on our bench. It's not a free shot with nothing to lose. There are limited squad places and we need space for young players to come through.

Sane, Jesus are the outstanding forward signings that City have made in the last couple of years. That's the quality and age-group we should be looking at.

I am sorry mate - sure you are a lovely bloke but that is absolute nonsense. Complete horseshit. He is a class act.

He'd walk into any starting 11 in world football he's that good. More importantly, he's a born winner who demands perfection from the people he plays with.

Signing him really is a no brainer

Everyone knows how good this guy is. He's only had a poor start to this season because he doesn't want to be at Arsenal. When he comes here, he'll be superb again; his energy and skill are perfect for Pep.

He'll be determined to make up for lost time in January, and perfect in our squad to ease the pressure on our forwards, he can play up front or out wide. Imagine after Sane or Kun or Raheem have run someone ragged for an hour, then Sanchez comes on fired up and ready for goals. We're going to kill teams in the second half of the season.

I am sorry mate - sure you are a lovely bloke but that is absolute nonsense. Complete horseshit. He is a class act.
We are ripping up trees at the moment. You could make an argument for POTY of YPOTY for every single City forward except B. Silva at the moment. Why change it for a player who's struggling? Players change with time. No such thing as a timeless class act in football.

Everyone knows how good this guy is. He's only had a poor start to this season because he doesn't want to be at Arsenal. When he comes here, he'll be superb again; his energy and skill are perfect for Pep.

He'll be determined to make up for lost time in January, and perfect in our squad to ease the pressure on our forwards, he can play up front or out wide. Imagine after Sane or Kun or Raheem have run someone ragged for an hour, then Sanchez comes on fired up and ready for goals. We're going to kill teams in the second half of the season.
You're basing this on previous seasons. He gave absolutely everything against City and achieved nothing.

if he's still struggling with goals in December, will you change your mind?

I don't think he'll come until July. City so rarely buy in January (Dzeko and Bony the only two this decade iirc) and there is a lot of competition for places already. If he wasn't already cup-tied via the Europa League, then I think there'd be a chance but my guess is we'll wait. Who knows though, if Pep really wants him, we'll do what it takes I'm sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.