Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

Ha, I was about to write are you referring to me. Almost a compliment, I knew people would warm to me eventually

Well it did take us all around 3 years to warm to you... I think curling one in from outside the box with your left foot against Hyde was the turn! ;-)

No red for denying a goal scoring opportunity in the box this year IF it’s a result of a genuine attempt for the ball.
Yeah we all know how open to interpretation decisions tend to work out for us.
I can think of another team that might be on the end of some favourable decisions with this change.

Well it did take us all around 3 years to warm to you... I think curling one in from outside the box with your left foot against Hyde was the turn! ;-)

Glad you forgot about the og which your mate barney thoroughly enjoyed from the sidelines one game :-).

All ok with you mate? Some season this is turning into. Reminds me of the Mel Machin side :-).

He was only having a joke at Sterling's expense, jeez.

Lighten up you miserable bastards.

well the FA obviously condone his comments because they haven't acted, and he hasn't apologised. So according to the authorities, by not taking action they are condoning accusations that our player is a cheat.

Well, when Sterling gets hacked down at the World Cup and gets booked for a dive, don't whinge because that is the culture you are creating by trying to screw us.

Time we start a petition methinks to draw attention to this. They can't be allowed to condone this accusation through lack of action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.