Talksport

The PSG story is bullshit if you ask me.
Why any top team would want PEG as their manager is beyond me.
He is fast becoming a dinosaur from the past.

The PEG cycle is starting earlier than expected. Usually the meltdown is a bit later bit looks like the Circus has just begun.

Here's hoping the RAGS bite by offering a pay rise and a 5 year deal ;)
It's fucking great. He's started slagging his own fans nice and early as well. Oh, and we're just beautiful to watch - their pain is like Manuka honey to me....

rags getting giddy again thinking Pochettino nailed on
And this is the biggest issue for me.
Maureen has turned the rags into "a rich West Brom" or a "rich Wimbledon" etc. But ditching Maureen gives them a chance to bring in a proper manager. Not necessarily Poch but there are one or two out there who should get more with the current squad. I'd like to see him stay and make them worse gradually.
We saw the Chavs win the title once this joker was sacked, I say keep him at the swamp and let the odious twunt cause more disruption.

I quite like the Sports Bar, It's probably the most balanced show on Talkshite. Don't get the hype about the Savage and ping pong guy podcast which is on at the same time.

And this is the biggest issue for me.
Maureen has turned the rags into "a rich West Brom" or a "rich Wimbledon" etc. But ditching Maureen gives them a chance to bring in a proper manager. Not necessarily Poch but there are one or two out there who should get more with the current squad. I'd like to see him stay and make them worse gradually.
We saw the Chavs win the title once this joker was sacked, I say keep him at the swamp and let the odious twunt cause more disruption.
Didn’t Madrid win a couple of champions league titles after he left as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.