United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem is with the United fans whether they be supporters or have a financial interest in their success. The expectation of the historical success is so real and they see the current barren years as a minor blip before United regain those former glories.
The truth is of course that our progress has been on the rise since Mr F. deserted them and called us the noisy neighbours.

Our owner actually owns the club rather than pays a mortgage for the privelige and our manager actually has a plan that has radically changed our way of playing to bring success and has been given that time.
Certainly JM was a big manager for them but he needs some world class around him to allow his charisma to flourish but has not yet developed his team and its style. I think he was hoping to start with defence then move on but City are not last years wasters of chances, now we score regularly.
PG used money to change average age and quality to bring his style wheras JM is still just stuck with a yesterday team that churns its players yet still spends heavily.
Does the 'F' in Mr F stand for 'Fuckface'?

As they were losing , thought i would watch the last ten minutes , they had A&E , Lukatme , Matic , and a few other lumps in the box and the Gurner along with the donut thief were just launching the ball into the box , its incredulous that the Gouger has spent £400m to assemble that shower of shite , you reap what you sow , you Raggy bastards.
Think yourself lucky you didn't subject yourself to the full match, the only thing that saved me from slipping into a coma was the roars of laughter in the boozer when Chelsea scored.

Rumour has it that the rags are lining up the Real Oviedo manager as a replacement for peg he’ll be the chosen Juan

The clutching at straws with this bunch is unreal, now on Twitter there is a narrative growing that all of their recent struggles are down to Pogba being out (not the fact that they are recently playing actual teams and not relegation fodder), they’ve collectively talked themselves into thinking he will be their savior and get them back on top...
Don't forget Zlatan

Peg is holding them to ransome haha pay him want he wants or he's off, they are desperate to stay in the top 4 so will prob pay him and he will still fck off at end of season to psg.
Why the fuck PSG would want him? Surely they've been watching the turgid shite being served up so far.

DN7dzXUX4AAELb_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.