United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DN7dzXUX4AAELb_
Haha! Quality!

Is Pogba training with the first team or what?where is the fella, how long has he been out. His injury was a 2-4 week thing so whats the deal, pissed Jose Pullis off maybe?

He sat next to Ronnie Irani 's Dad.

I remember falling about laughing when Irani claimed on air his dad had had a season ticket at the swamp since 1954 when he didn't set foot in this country until 1961.

His other classic was claiming to be a season ticket holder himself but when asked if he was going to a Champions League game at the swamp he said he couldn't get a ticket when everybody and his dog knows rag s/t holders are forced to buy one.

I think the problem is with the United fans whether they be supporters or have a financial interest in their success. The expectation of the historical success is so real and they see the current barren years as a minor blip before United regain those former glories.
The truth is of course that our progress has been on the rise since Mr F. deserted them and called us the noisy neighbours.

Our owner actually owns the club rather than pays a mortgage for the privelige and our manager actually has a plan that has radically changed our way of playing to bring success and has been given that time.
Certainly JM was a big manager for them but he needs some world class around him to allow his charisma to flourish but has not yet developed his team and its style. I think he was hoping to start with defence then move on but City are not last years wasters of chances, now we score regularly.
PG used money to change average age and quality to bring his style wheras JM is still just stuck with a yesterday team that churns its players yet still spends heavily.

World class around him,come on man,I mean they have got Pogba,Lukaku,Herrera,Bailly,and even Young,Smalling and Jones.............................mmmmm I see what you mean

Got told last night by a red.
City are no better than anyone else in the league and our defence is crap.?????

I must be missing something.
Are well.
Onward and upward

I was at a cricket match at the real Old Trafford last summer and made a remark about Utd to a friend.

A fellow two or three rows in front turned round and butted in uninvited, saying "Just you buggers wait till war breaks out in the Middle East and your oil money dries up".

We know they are deluded, but has there ever been a more outlandish remark? I managed to keep a civil tongue in my head and put him right, insofar as you can talk sense to a Red.

I remember falling about laughing when Irani claimed on air his dad had had a season ticket at the swamp since 1954 when he didn't set foot in this country until 1961.

His other classic was claiming to be a season ticket holder himself but when asked if he was going to a Champions League game at the swamp he said he couldn't get a ticket when everybody and his dog knows rag s/t holders are forced to buy one.

RIIAC

I'm sure he said he was at a derby where Keane scored but was proven to be on the cricket field at the time.

Proper red, proper wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.