Talksport

A piece of bread dipped in gravy, soup, or sauce??
Oh hang on............ a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met.

I reckon it's Standard Opperating Procedure, i.e big up the rags, all the time, every time.

All I hear on talkshite these days is presenters and pundits agonising on how City can be stopped/beaten. If the rags were in our position, the narrative would be a lot different.

Last edited:
I heard a bit of twat Holland eulogising over us just after 9:00 this evening.

The twat Saggers didn’t sound very happy with him, though.

I reckon it's Standard Opperating Procedure, i.e big up the rags, all the time, every time.

All I hear on talkshite these days is presenters and pundits agonising on how City can be stopped/beaten. If the rags were in our position, the narrative would be a lot different.
Save Our PEG

Ray "Butch" Wilkins obviously back on the sauce again this morning. 1st he comes out with that only Germany & Spain have better international squads than Engerland.

Then a few minutes later they are discussing the fact that Danny Rose used a psychiatrist to help him overcome latest injury. Butch then comes out with in his day the squads were all British and they rallied round in the dressing room to support someone who was injured or struggling mentally & you don't get this type of attitude from foreigners. Butch showing racism the red card......not.

Ray "Butch" Wilkins obviously back on the sauce again this morning. 1st he comes out with that only Germany & Spain have better international squads than Engerland.

Then a few minutes later they are discussing the fact that Danny Rose used a psychiatrist to help him overcome latest injury. Butch then comes out with in his day the squads were all British and they rallied round in the dressing room to support someone who was injured or struggling mentally & you don't get this type of attitude from foreigners. Butch showing racism the red card......not.
He's also a forgetful **** as I remember QPR bringing in a psychologist in to help the players when he was there as a player

He's also a forgetful **** as I remember QPR bringing in a psychologist in to help the players when he was there as a player

He's not forgetful. He was spouting all sorts of bollocks, this morning.
The funniest, being that United will suddenly turn into 19709's Brazil, as soon as Pogba is back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.