Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I think it shows that the FA are not fit for purpose yet again, how this affects Raz going forward I don’t know, how can you play for an organisation that doesn’t back you over a slanderous comment like that? Seriously poor.

I’m surprised so many people expected the FA to do something. These kind of comments have happened before without any charges. If it was the ref being accused of cheating but opposition player, maybe someone could give an example.

The penalty he had to go down to get it, Spurs taught us that. As a defender if you get the wrong side you have to make a decision on whether you try and tackle or let them take the shot as any touch the player is likely to go down.

I was at the match and could tell Silva was offside, there players did stop (there fault) but that would have been a bitter pill to swallow vice versa.

I don’t recall the offsides last season, was that correct?

I do recall Aguero asking Monreal if it had hit his hand at the final whistle and Aguero basically saying to the ref even he admits it hit his hand!

Overall we where far from our best and could have had 5 or more. When we scored the third it just seemed a matter of time. But better for them to complain about decisions and feel hard done to then face the facts, realise they have a lot of catching up to do and start working out a new plan to try and catch up.

The point is Wenger has accused Sterling of diving and the referees of cheating saying that we get all the decisions at home how anyone can argue that his comments to not bring the game into disrepute is as deluded as our FA

I think it shows that the FA are not fit for purpose yet again, how this affects Raz going forward I don’t know, how can you play for an organisation that doesn’t back you over a slanderous comment like that? Seriously poor.

Seems Raheem doesn't want to. He's pulled out of the England squad for the friendlies. Good for him!

And here's what Appendix 5 (Manager's Code of Conduct) says:

7. A Manager shall not make public any unfair criticism of any Match Official or any
other Manager or any Player, Official or employee of his or another Club.

14. A Manager shall conduct himself at all times in an ethical and professional manner
and shall observe the highest standards of integrity and fair dealing.

And here's what Appendix 5 (Manager's Code of Conduct) says:

7. A Manager shall not make public any unfair criticism of any Match Official or any
other Manager or any Player, Official or employee of his or another Club.

14. A Manager shall conduct himself at all times in an ethical and professional manner
and shall observe the highest standards of integrity and fair dealing.

Can you not send that to someone important in the media pb?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.