Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

I'm really struggling to understand why the FA have not asked Whinger to explain his post match comments
Keep your eyes on this chaps. Seems to me the FA have made a monumental balls up and set a precedent for the future. Any manager can now quote the old whinger's comments against alleged divers/cheats (and indeed the referee's performance both, on the whole, and of particular incidents where the manager disagrees with the official) and henceforth, they can look back at this knowing that they are untouchable.

Furthermore the FA stance on this appears to give credence to the comments made against Raheem. Disgraceful.

Hope raz has invented a bad back,don't play for the fuckers if they won't stick up for him
best thing he could do is not play for England, thankless task with only hatred from the fans. Sorry to say some City fans still have the same attitude, they read and believe too much Sun and Mirror shite.

Glad you forgot about the og which your mate barney thoroughly enjoyed from the sidelines one game :-).

All ok with you mate? Some season this is turning into. Reminds me of the Mel Machin side :-).

Yep all good pal, hope you are too.
So far this season has been pretty amazing, one difference from the Machin era tho... no Bishop!

Anyway, how you getting on with all these conspiracies you are obsessed with? Anyone would think you have an agenda ;-)

I am appalled.
Time for the PFA to take action on Sterlings behalf and if they don't the club needs to take action.

Suggest they should get questions at info@thefa.com about this. Clear breach of their own rules so we need to demand an explanation as to why no action is taken

I am appalled.
Time for the PFA to take action on Sterlings behalf and if they don't the club needs to take action.

Totally agree with you mate...the club need to make a formal complaint and if nothing is done about it take legal action through the courts.

Wenger has publicly stated that Raz is a well known diver and is good at it...so to me that must be classed as defamation of his character.

Fuck off Wenger you whining French surrender monkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.