Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with Mangala starting. For weeks I've read endless posts about how poor Otamendi is and how he must be replaced. Suddenly he is banned for a game and everyone's moaning about how much we'll miss him. If Pep decides to start Mangala I've got no doubt he'll do a good job for us.

Walker centre half. Why not? Who'd have thought Delph would have made such an impact at left back and look what happened.

Pace at the back is needed against this lot but not Mangala.

Hopefully the rest of the boys come back fit and ready.

Ederson

Walker Stones Mangala Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling KDB Silva Sane

Aguero

Mangala has to play I can't see Pep playing Dinho at CB plus Mangala is quick. Hopefully Kompany is fit yo play but I don't hold my breath.

Leicester make me nervous but I still think we'll beat them convincingly.

3-1 City

we will win this, with mangala or not.
but i'm much more comfortable without him in starting line up.
he will make everyone nervous, including himself, lol

Mangala played next to the extremely inexperienced Tosin with Zinchenko outside him at left back playing for the first time ever at left back and no Fernandinho in front of him against Wolves. That is worlds apart from Stones Delph and Dinho surrounding him. I am sure that with Stones superb leadership displayed this year he can get Mangala through the game.

With all due respect to Mangala, a player whom I think would thrive in a more defensive system, is simply just too unreliable in this City team with the way Pep wants his defenders to play.

The second he is to receive the ball, the Leicester players, in particularly Vardy, will have a field day closing him down and isolating him.

I don't know what is to happen if Stones or Otamendi get a lengthy injury, however I would seriously start looking now if someone like Danilo or Walker can slot in there.

I feel weakness will be shown by us the minute we get a long term injury to one of Stones, Otamendi and probably more importantly: Fernandinho.

It's what they offer in regards to ticking the team over and providing an effective build-up that is crucial to the way we play.

If Kompany is not ready then the Mangler has to play, otherwise what’s the point of having him sat on the bench every week and taking up a place in the squad?
I’d love to see him come in and have a blinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.