Apathy about upcoming England games?

Dont give a fuck.
Dont know when they play or who they play.
I know we have a few players in the squad but the thought of watching that twat lingard or phil the face is too much

I cannot watch england if lingard is playing.i hv an irrational hate for this player.
A friend of mind used to have an irrational hate of ashley young (this is before he joined utd) i used to think it was funny..
Then young joined utd and i despised him,not as much as i hate lingard tho
Sat in a pub quietly watching the last few mins of a recent england match..lingard came on as sub..,i didnt see it coming,.. i immediately went into a mad rage about over rated utd players etc etc
Cant stand him and hate the way a utd bench warmer is in every england squad.
In answer to op question..i will pretend to be disinterested ..but if its on in a pub when im not working i will watch,or catch up on u tube later if its worth it

I cannot watch england if lingard is playing.i hv an irrational hate for this player.
A friend of mind used to have an irrational hate of ashley young (this is before he joined utd) i used to think it was funny..
Then young joined utd and i despised him,not as much as i hate lingard tho
Sat in a pub quietly watching the last few mins of a recent england match..lingard came on as sub..,i didnt see it coming,.. i immediately went into a mad rage about over rated utd players etc etc
Cant stand him and hate the way a utd bench warmer is in every england squad.
In answer to op question..i will pretend to be disinterested ..but if its on in a pub when im not working i will watch,or catch up on u tube later if its worth it

I don't see what would be irrational about it, in either case.

In my case, total apathy. I've no interest whatsoever theses days. The only good thing about this particular break is that it gives our lads a well earned rest from the Premier League. End of.
It would if they weren’t all playing except for a few injuries.

Not a chance i will be watching the England team , tired of the media and commentators jizzing over uglyrashford and snipenoselinguard when they win a throw in , then you have that managerial genius the FAyesman making statements like the gurner is the best english defender , we may have made the World Cup finals but we all know it will end in tears when we eventually meet a super power like Iceland , used to be proud of England when we had the likes of gascoigne , lineker , shearer , genuine world class players , now we have f*cking a tool like Linguard , as soon as he signs for Sunderland he wont get a sniff of another cap.

There is that much interest in these 2 games that I received an e-mail from the FA this morning. It basically said, that as a reward for being a match official they were offering me a ticket for both of these games at half price. I deleted the e-mail without responding.

I am completely indifferent toward the national team. I don't watch any qualifiers, but I do watch major tournaments. That being said, I'd still watch those tournaments even if England weren't participating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.