United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top 25 rag wankers

18. Mourinho - alleged coke taking hotel dwelling eye gouger
19. Charlton - ticket tout - did not attend his mother’s funerla
What's this 'alleged' bit about Mourinho?
Charlton didn't attend his mum's funeral - is that serious?

You missed out Michael Owen. There for 5 minutes, and he goes on about it like he spent 25 years there. Little gobshite.

United being United it was brushed under the carpet, but did they really have a good transfer window?

Whilst they were a bit overrated (and overpriced) Matic and Lukaku were at the very minimum sensible transfers. Lukaku is a proven goalscorer, and without Ibrahimovic their next best option was to rely on Rashford so his signing made sense. Plus their centre midfield was weak in parts so signing Matic (a guy Mourinho knows) again, somewhat made sense.

But just as everyone said about Liverpool, United have a load of gaps in quality that just haven't been addressed. Outside of an increasingly ageing Valencia, they have no reliable fullbacks (that includes Rojo). They have no wingers who can produce high quality football regularly. Outside of Pogba, they are almost completely bereft of creativity in midfield. That's including Mata and Mkhitaryan for some odd reason. Whilst I think Jones is a very easy target of unfair criticism, and harshly underrated by many, he's still definitely not good enough for a Mourinho side. Look at the great Mourinho sides and you'll see great defensive pairings. Terry and Carvalho. Lucio and Samuel. Ramos and Pepe. Jones is not that standard.

I think their initial battering of super shitty teams gave the media licence to ignore the facts, but the truth is that they are still nowhere as good as they should be on paper.

Think about comparing their players to ours. Obviously we'd be biased and say ours are all better and suit Pep more. They'd say theirs are better because they're more Mourinho players. But if a manager who was neither Pep or Mourinho had the selection of Manchester's players to build a team you'd be hard stretched to find any United players selected. Probably just De Gea (who's shot stopping is arguably as good as anybody's tbf).

As a City fan I'm happy that our team is on another level to theirs. But as someone who doesn't like inaccurate spreading of news I think I think it's silly that nobody is questioning the fact that their players are a bit shit.

What's funny is that I think Mourinho knows that. Compare this United team to his Inter team, both his Chelsea sides and his Madrid side and it looks bad. At all those teams he could set up ultra negatively when necessary because he'd have top attacking players like Drogba, Robben, Lampard, Ibrahimovic/Eto'o, Sneijder, Milito, Ozil, Benzema, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Costa and probably many others to bail him out. At United he hasn't even got one player like that.

tl;dr - United's shitty players and questionable transfer window is their biggest problem. Not even an ultra-pragmatist like Mourinho can squeeze results out of them.

They had a shit window as myself and one or two of the less gullible posters on here pointed out just before the season started.

They are a good 6 top signings behind us.

What's this 'alleged' bit about Mourinho?
Charlton didn't attend his mum's funeral - is that serious?

You missed out Michael Owen. There for 5 minutes, and he goes on about it like he spent 25 years there. Little gobshite.

Screen-Shot-2015-08-18-at-22.42.28.png

I think the problem is that 20 years of unbroken success attracted many social inadequates to the Rags, people who basically need the reflected glow of success because it's the only success in their lives. Along with the sort of sociopaths who think that supporting a successful club somehow makes you a special superior being, who is entitled to look down on supporters of lesser clubs as "losers".

Frankly I have more respect for someone who loyally supports Rochdale or Prestwich Heys than I have for the Rags who fall into one of these categories. The decent Rag is a rare being, like a white tiger. Usually, they supported them before Ferguson arrived, and remember that they had their thin times as well.

Nailed.

My top 25 rag wankers

1.crerand - dispicable
2.the Scottish pisscan bully manager - no word s needed
3. Keane - just a ****
4. Scholes - ginger Oldham cock
5. Giggs - cheats with his brothers wife
6. Camel gob - 10 affairs - huge mouth
7. Neville - no words needed
8. Andy Cole - why did he play for us?
9. Dwight Yorke - good Dad
10. Beckham - cockney cock
11. ince - called himself the guvnor
12. Sharpe - cock
13. Mickey Thomas - sells fake money
14. Buchan - did bell and never said sorry
15. schmeichal - bully
16. cantona - dickhead
17. pogpa - rap artist with shit hair and sore legs
18. Mourinho - alleged coke taking hotel dwelling eye gouger
19. Charlton - ticket tout - did not attend his mother’s funerla
20. Robson - pisscan
21. David may - cling on
23. Lindergard - should be stealing cars
24. Lukaku - feet are too big
25. Phil Jones - should wear a mask

Rags who are too nice to be rags -

Bruce
Mata
George best
Brian Kidd
Where's Rooney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.