MCFC U-18's

Who are the standout talents at the u18 level this year? Anyone with Sancho/Brahim/Foden type upside?

Tommy Doyle is pretty special, only just turned 16 but playing for the U18's already - I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing for the EDS by the end of the season. He's also the grandson of Mike Doyle, who played almost 600 games for City in the 60's and 70's.

Tommy Doyle is pretty special, only just turned 16 but playing for the U18's already - I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing for the EDS by the end of the season. He's also the grandson of Mike Doyle, who played almost 600 games for City in the 60's and 70's.
& Glynn Pardoe is his other Grandad

He's in the England u17 Squad with Bobby Duncan

Liverpool have a two year transfer ban on academy players don't they?
I'm not sure of the legalities pal,or how that will affect his destination,but i'm just thinking about the heavy influence of Gerrard's presence.

Duncan isn't at City any more apparently, he's basically done a Sancho (although he's not signed for anyone else yet).

More a Tyrese Campbell situation, just hasn't signed his scholarship. Am sure I read they offered him one so we've probably still got his registration

He was there all through pre-season, wonder what happened? Didn't fancy splitting time or playing second fiddle to Touaizi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.