Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticise Alison Rudds thoughts and opinions by all means but please keep the code of conduct in mind when doing so.Several inappropriate/mysoginistic replies have already been deleted,please lets not have any more.

Cheers

Not posted on this thread about Rudd but it doesn't matter whether she is a woman or if she was a bloke...Rudd is just a bitter Scouse twat.
Just because people hate her doesn't mean they are misogynistic..maybe it's because she is a bitter bastard
We call out male reporters all the time and if she slags our team off she gets what she deserves.

Watched that debate last week and both players were talking about us from a professional point of view, what did stand out for me was Charlie Adams saying how the Stoke players were talking about us in training yesterday and how to stop how we play. That was weeks after they had played us and they won’t play us again until next year.

Just shows how other players now rate us and admire us, no wonder that players want to join us immediately they know we are interested in them. As Tim Sherwood said not only are United trying to catch us but their players want to play for us

Not posted on this thread about Rudd but it doesn't matter whether she is a woman or if she was a bloke...Rudd is just a bitter Scouse twat.
Just because people hate her doesn't mean they are misogynistic..maybe it's because she is a bitter bastard
We call out male reporters all the time and if she slags our team off she gets what she deserves.

The comments i have deleted were both mysoginistic and offensive,they directly attacked her sexuality and her appearance.That is totally unacceptable and it will not be tolerated.
Now,have you anything further to add? or,are you going to make the smart choice and keep your nose out of admin duties that don't concern you?

What a stupid comment from the night walker. "If I had a time machine" .well if I had one I would go back and stop Ian Rush signing for the dippers. What an arse.

The narrative about the sending of is laughable in the Liverpool game by all the bitter jealous Liverpool supporters in the media! they had ONE clear chance where he bottled it and passed it to ederson plus we were 1 up had another chance from Stones before the sending off! Dean Saunders every time that game is brought up goes on and on about “Liverpool could of been 3 nil up before Mane got sent off” utter drivel bias blinkered cretin.

3 up with one shot on target before Mane's red card? They managed another two shots on target in the rest of the game by which time City were 5 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.