United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, not all rag fans are ***** A friend of mine who runs a business in Romsey is a die hard red from MCR and he said that he enjoys watching us and it's our turn now after the 90's........

seems Swampiola is already angling for a way out, not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Wouldn't like Carlo to go there as I actually like him.
I think his time has past to be honest and he was never much of a squad builder, more a maintenance man. Would be more worried if they went for a Nagelmann, Sarri, Loew type manager, which they won't. Don't worry about liking Carlo, you'll hate him if he goes there.

Haha Fucking hell. Me thinks king neymar will be in for a shock the first time peg throws him Under the bus,

But then again what's going to be the reason for throwing someone when it's always a 1 horse league...

Mourinho has previously taken the piss out of Pep for winning the "easy" bundesliga, it would be hilarious o see him end up at PSG.
Koln are in deep shit - no wins in 11 games, only 2 draws - a perfect opportunity for Maureen to show how good he is by turning them around and winning bundesliga 2 next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.