Talksport

Well they had Jamie Jackson on so forensic was never going to happen, a bit on the Amazon Doc (seen as a good thing), Jacobs taking the piss a little that we only made one mil profit on such a big turnover, Jackson did pull him up over our accounting period, a little bit on the Mooy deal and then a closure of Jacobs latest bitter rant willing electric cars on us all so the dirty oil club will have to turn the financial tap off, so all in all a bit like listening to Rag Cafe and the Shedend.
this bullshit about electric cars makes me piss. Does he not realize to make electricity you need oil, or coal or nuclear. Virtually everything you touch has been made with help from oil. Also money in the bank or a squad that is going to dominate for the foreseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:
this bullshit about electric cars makes me piss. Does he not realize to make electricity you need oil, or coal or nuclear. Virtually everything you touch has been made with help from oil. Also money in the bank or a squad that is going to dominate for the foreseeable future.

It also perpetuates the myth, despite the fact they've got our accounts in front of them, that our revenue stream is generated by oil.

Last edited by a moderator:
1/ Abu Dhabi know the oil is not going to last forever and are making plans for the future. Wouldn't surprise me if they have a stake in the future technology of electric cars.
2/ oil to run cars is the cheap, nasty stuff, worth about $51 a b barrel, then there's the good stuff, worth a lot more, your lubricants and aviation fuel. That is what Abu Dhabi are sat on, they have some in the North Sea and likely to have more worldwide.
3/

1/ Abu Dhabi know the oil is not going to last forever and are making plans for the future. Wouldn't surprise me if they have a stake in the future technology of electric cars.
2/ oil to run cars is the cheap, nasty stuff, worth about $51 a b barrel, then there's the good stuff, worth a lot more, your lubricants and aviation fuel. That is what Abu Dhabi are sat on, they have some in the North Sea and likely to have more worldwide.
3/
From what I can remember about the cracking process from tar up to every plastic being made from the stuff and that the by product was petrol. :-)

From what I can remember about the cracking process from tar up to every plastic being made from the stuff and that the by product was petrol. :-)
It's a bit lazy to say electric cars will mean the end of Abu Dhabi.
Although " fill your car and we will buy Kaka" was a classic.

There are a lot of single cell lifeforms talking utter dross on this show, however I have concluded that Darren Gough comprises no cells at all, he is actually just a babies head full of steak n kidney..
Joking apart, I am actually stunned how thick and uninformed this twat is....!

3/
What’s 3? You can’t leave it like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.