Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else thinking he might be back a little sooner than expected? He seems to be ahead of where Gundoghan was at this stage. He's walking unaided and I don't think he has a knee support on. I know it will be months before he is anywhere near ready but seems to be progressing really well.

I really feel for this guy.It does appear to be his second injury of this type. Was it the same knee.? as before.
He seems a genuine bright , perky kind of guy. I hope he can come back and play at top level.
Anyway , all the best for the future Benjamin..........

Mendy’s positivity has contributed to a great atmosphere in the squad and helped with our winning run. He is the proverbial 12th man / number 1 Shark.

the injury was good for team sprite but bad for the player club and manager the players all bonded behind the shark team and have a great respect for each other in showing mendy the love. it was so sad to see a player so new to the club pick up a ACL its the fear all players must have but he as done it before to the other knee and the recovery was fine and quick so let all hope for a full and quick recovery this time

#SHARK TEAM

I really hope he gets fit before the end of the season.

If we are to win trophies, he deserves the opportunity to be part of it.

He needs 1 more appearance to qualify for a league winners medal. If the CL Semi Final timeline is right, he should be fit for the last 4 or 5 league games of the season, plus a potential FA Cup semi-final and final.

the injury was good for team sprite but bad for the player club and manager the players all bonded behind the shark team and have a great respect for each other in showing mendy the love. it was so sad to see a player so new to the club pick up a ACL its the fear all players must have but he as done it before to the other knee and the recovery was fine and quick so let all hope for a full and quick recovery this time

#SHARK TEAM

He hasn't done it before. He was out for 6 weeks in early 2016 with a knee injury but it obviously wasn't an ACL tear like this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.