International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Another subtle dig at Pep, Pep really boiled his piss with that 'who is he' comment.
4ceb4119ebce90bd48bd1f2d21fb28c9.jpg

Lets the forward get in behind him, shoves him in the back for what should have been a red card and penalty, doesn't bother marking his man and instead stands on the line. Great defending, apparently. Textbook John Terry tbf, he was always a huge fan of standing on the line instead of marking

This subtle push on a striker before he shoots is becoming commonplace now, football’s dark art so to speak. The first time I noticed it was that git walker on sterling last year!

This subtle push on a striker before he shoots is becoming commonplace now, football’s dark art so to speak. The first time I noticed it was that git walker on sterling last year!
Not sure I'd use the word "subtle" for those pushes

Is this the same Ozil playing for Germany. He isnt a scapegoat and expected to do it all himself. Are you watching Wenger hahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.