Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we can smash Feyenoord then we can play Skip, Buzzer and the King for this one..!

Best thing we can hope for is us to win and Napoli to draw or win against Shaktar so we have guaranteed top spot. If Shaktar beat Napoli they can still finish top if they beat us by 3 or more goals.

Rumour in Naples was that Thomas Cook need more blues to register for the trip. Otherwise it's going to be cancelled.
Anecdotally, I heard they need 100, but only had 70.

I heard that rumour in Naples too. On the positive side, I’ve noted that some Blues on the Facebook Face Value page have signed up for the Tommy Cooks trip in recent days with more expressing an interest to do so.

This is good value for anyone who can afford to go. The combined cost of the ticket and Tommy Cooks amounts to about the same as I paid for the Bournemouth game / trio. I couldn’t get to Burnemiuth and back the same day so I had to pay for 1 night in a Guesthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.