City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

Their turnover is 107M higher but they pay around 90M more than us in interest, fees and wages. In reality, we've pretty much caught them already.

I’m sure the Rags still have issues lurking re their debts - did they pay elements of their loan notes back (if so who paid) or was it all an elaborate swap of one debt for another that they chose to hide offshore. Be interesting to know if anyone has any insight into their shady dealings. Interesting that we get little or no credit for openness and transparency but United and Chelsea equally get minimal scrutiny of their creative accounting.

We did keep the two separate up to 2012 but included them both under Matchday revenue from 2013 I believe.
Ok thanks. I assume the gap is down to the rags hoovering up corporate sales during their non-hoofball days and higher ticket prices in general.

Ok thanks. I assume the gap is down to the rags hoovering up corporate sales during their non-hoofball days and higher ticket prices in general.
The rags do far better from corporate sales than we do from what I've heard. About 60% of their matchday revenue comes from premium/hospitality tickets. I'd say ours was around 40% at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.