Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worried again.
No Otamendi and they've got quick forwards.
These sort of teams always seem to raise their game against us too, then have an afternoon off when they play the scum.

Leicester have a plan A that can be fairly effective. Problem is, their plan B is also plan A. So is their plan C. We’ve come a cropper twice in recent seasons against that very plan A. Pep should have worked it out by now. We stifle Mahrez in midfield, we mark Vardy’s arse out of the game. Fairly confident about this match, this time.

I like Mangala but he clearly doesn't have a future with us.

Tosin is 20, we've given him a new contract in the summer and he's been training with the first team for a couple of years.

It's time to give him a chance.

Got a feeling we will see Danilo in at right back and possibly walker at centre back to counteract the pace of Steptoe

Either way we will score more than them

I know how well we’re doing but I still can’t bring myself to say out loud we’re going to win - so it’s a don’t know & hope for the best, from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.