City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

You need to de-cloak and post excellent pieces more often

:-)

He tagged it "Financial Doping" (it isn't), then claim that City gets sponsors from "related parties to their owners" (which we don't).

New kit deal should be being signed late 2017/early 2018.

400%ish bigger than the current one I reckon.
hopefully the biggest in football history to get the media even more worked up about our financial situation

If the Etihad deal hasn't been renegotiated, around 10%.
If the Etihad deal is now up to £60m a season then I'd say about 15% of our total revenue comes from AD-based companies or organisations.

But this misses a very important point. If Etihad were to say that they were withdrawing from sponsorship of the shirts, does anyone really think we couldn't find a suitable replacement who would pay at least the same, such as Nissan for example? Of course we would. So the only ones that, for me, we get only because of our ownership are the ones from Etisalat, TCA Abu Dhabi and Aabar (who have a presence in the UK anyway via stakes in EMI and BP). That's £15m in total tops (and that could be a significant over-estimate)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.