Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this thread is about our perceived weakness because Ota is suspended. I'm sure on the Leicester equivalent of Blue Moon, they will have many more things to worry about for this game.

If they score 2, we score 5. Very confident.

I agree, Mangala didn't have the greatest of games. I will say, the referee didn't help him.
Twice they broke on us, both times he was fouled, barged in the back and ankle tapped.
All at speed and he did well to stand up. He came in for a lot of stick for both the incidents.
Had it not been Managala i feel more people would have been moaning about the fouls.

Yeah I agree mate... Mangala isn't anywhere near as bad as some make him out to be.
Yeah maybe he's not a top notch centre back but he's capable of stepping in and doing a reasonable job.

Yeah I agree mate... Mangala isn't anywhere near as bad as some make him out to be.
Yeah maybe he's not a top notch centre back but he's capable of stepping in and doing a reasonable job.

It's a shame he never continued his brilliant start. He'll do good enough in this side, because
he won't get exposed, like in the past.

It's a shame he never continued his brilliant start. He'll do good enough in this side, because
he won't get exposed, like in the past.

With the way we are playing nowadays and the way Stones is performing then if Mangala can't play well then he will be sold...but I think that he will be ok and hopefully play well and give us an extra option for any injuries.

I would play Fernandinho alongside Stones. Gundogan in midfield will help us retain possession of the ball, possibly even better than with Ferna there. The more we have the ball the less chance Leicester will have to counter attack.

Ederson
Walker Stones Fernandinho Danilo
Gundogan
Sterling KDB Silva Sané
Aguero

4-1 City

The three games he has played this season have resulted in us conceding one goal and you could safely say that he couldn't have done much about that WBA gift.

Give him a break because he can play the game and his role well enough to hold a spot if Vinny or Oti or Stones are unavailable.

He was excellent against WBA on their own patch and part of a side that inflicted Liverpool's worst effort against us for many a long year.

I think mangala is a player in the dzeko mode he needs a run of games to be up to speed one game here and one game there do him no favours.having said that stones and ota have been great.i don't think hes anywhere near as bad as some are suggesting

I would play Fernandinho alongside Stones. Gundogan in midfield will help us retain possession of the ball, possibly even better than with Ferna there. The more we have the ball the less chance Leicester will have to counter attack.

Ederson
Walker Stones Fernandinho Danilo
Gundogan
Sterling KDB Silva Sané
Aguero

4-1 City

I would like to see this,
Could potentially be an aging Ferns future position.

Gundi is going to need to get that bite back in his game , still a tad tentative at the moment. Plus I thinks Gundi distribution from deep is world class, I personally think slightly better than kdb ( as great as he is ) and this can help this team find yet another gear.

We should experiment with this in the cups though, not a league game.

On a side note, where can one place a cheeky, very cheeky bet for 100+ goals + undefeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.