Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanchez would be the icing on the cake for the forward line or even Dybala...i think we will bring in reinforcements for the defence even though Delph has been outstanding. The question is whether we can bring someone in for the defence in January or have to wait until the summer
CB LB and Sanchez in Jan

The staggering thing about that list is how few are Rags.
If Herbert & Oliver Holt are respectively Wrexham & County fans then Anthony Taylor has a season ticket at Altrincham

Herbert is probably from Wrexham but is so pro Rags it’s unbelievable, Holt was a boyhood city fan but had his head turned by the glory of the Rags, pretends to be a county supporter which I think he tends to have a soft spot for to be diplomatic

Oh and as the other poster. Says what about JJIAC - rag through and through think a wilson is a an NEverton fan

At least Brian & Danny had the joy of seeing City win the Pewmier League in their life times! Surprise, surprise the other two clowns have disappeared from sight, though "morally brankrupt" Rob did have a parting shot, offering out Goldstein & Jacobs live on Talksport - the irony about morals & class!

The interesting thing about that bust up with the rag goldstein is that beesley had claimed something that was clearly not true and so goldstein would have had a pretty watertight defence against any action. On the SS clip beesley appears to state as fact that Mancini was sat in the stands at the Stoke game, something that at the time of that broadcast i believe had already been proved to be false.

I was sat in front of the press at a CL game at City and before kick off beesley saw me pointing him out to my mate. 'There's that cnut beesley'. He came over to speak to me - friendly at first but when i accused him of lieing he said it had been a genuine mistake. I said it was a pretty bad mistake for a so called professional journalist. He said he'd apologised and i pointed out that technically he hadn't because he had said 'he owed City fans an apology' rather than actually apologising and the whole thing was half hearted and a bit sad anyway. Again he tried to counter by claiming semantics but by then i'd had enough so i shook his hand said it was nice to meet him and thanks for coming over and turned my back on him.

Is he retired now as you dont hear anything of him these days.

The interesting thing about that bust up with the rag goldstein is that beesley had claimed something that was clearly not true and so goldstein would have had a pretty watertight defence against any action. On the SS clip beesley appears to state as fact that Mancini was sat in the stands at the Stoke game, something that at the time of that broadcast i believe had already been proved to be false.

I was sat in front of the press at a CL game at City and before kick off beesley saw me pointing him out to my mate. 'There's that cnut beesley'. He came over to speak to me - friendly at first but when i accused him of lieing he said it had been a genuine mistake. I said it was a pretty bad mistake for a so called professional journalist. He said he'd apologised and i pointed out that technically he hadn't because he had said 'he owed City fans an apology' rather than actually apologising and the whole thing was half hearted and a bit sad anyway. Again he tried to counter by claiming semantics but by then i'd had enough so i shook his hand said it was nice to meet him and thanks for coming over and turned my back on him.

Is he retired now as you dont hear anything of him these days.
On his twitted he says no longer a journalist but published an arse licking book about Jose last year. Obviously a Chelsea fan but a big chunk of his twitter goes quiet around September 30th for a week or so. Can't think why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.