Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

I am sure that if it is cost, and I don’t think it is, there are quite a few of us that would pay to get a stream on both Women’s and Youth team games.

Stuff like this and youth games could be sold as a couple of quid a game via the os, it'll more than cover basic costs of a couple of cameras. No need for a cheesy commentry just pictures would do.

It's supposed to be all about growing the brand these days.

City have shot wide on this one.

Last edited:
With Chelsea dropping points we go top.

3eb5842cbd6d5490e815b808ffe5ca7d.jpg

Think it must have just been as Chelsea finished. It went to 15 points for City and 13 for Chelsea almost immediately.

When we scored our second today the scoreboard showed 1-1. Gremlins or idiots operating the machinery!

4-0 FT. Could have been double that had they taken half of the chances they created. Ellie Roebuck had nowt to do first half bar two saves when the back four went on a wobble twice and instead of 2-0 at HT it could have been 2-2.

Too much play was ponderous, over-cautious and patient in the extreme. I think we need to inject a little more directness into the play with the emphasis on going forward. No hoofball, but we had a free kick in our half about 10 yards from the halfway line and it got passed back to the goalie!

Bristol for most of the game looked as though they were a player short but we didn't capitalise on it.

No one had a poor game, but a good few of them could have had a better one! Claire Emslie clearly outshone the rest and deservedly got PotM!

Anyway, if CFC only drew we have breathing space when I was thinking that we would be second best at the end of the season due to an inferior goal difference which today could have been rectified!

Remember a cup game against the rags at Maine Road. The barsteward Buchan one. Mate said to me "Christ we're four up with a minute to go, stop panicking ".

Yer never know how much the Whistling Wankers are gonna add on and what benefits they will present to the opposition, although the lass reffing today had a good game.

Aha, just had a quick sken on the OS and the Women have top billing for once! Well done to the web managers!

Bring back summer season. Academy stadium must be one of the coldest places in town
I agree, do not understand the reasoning for switching in line with the men.

I attended a lot of the summer matches, but have not been to a single match since the switch.

As you say in the stand you are forced to sit in it is like being in a wind tunnel, got very cold in the summer so must be worse at this time of year.

For me it was because there was a lack of games at the Etihad that I started watching the ladies, and really enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.