International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Is that it now? Have our boys played their quota in this International dross fortnight , or is their more to come for me to worry about injuries?

Is that it now? Have our boys played their quota in this International dross fortnight , or is their more to come for me to worry about injuries?

No chance. DS will be playing most of the game for Spain v Russia in two days I recon.

Phil the Face has ducked out, so we'll have John Stones v Gabriel Jesus on Tues, for a start & Kyle Walker might play that one. Maybe Fern & Danillo Ederson for Brazil. Probably both Serge & Otta for Argentina v Nigeria. Leroy maybe Germany v France (& Gundo) & maybe Bernardo Silva Portugal vs USA & it wouldn't surprise me if Kev plays for Belgium v Japan.

Results can't be that good or you wouldn't be in the play-offs ;-)
The results are ok but the style of play is like watching Wimbledon there that bad. Its sad to say we have no young player coming along that you would be thinking we might have a player in him that could do something. I look at the set up maybe Declain Rice at West Ham might do something but its so hard to pin point any and say hes our next Damien Duff or Robbie Keane sadly thats Irish football for you.

Even this Northern Ireland team; with nothing going for it as far as personnel is concerned, and a style of play that is criminally outdated and easy to hog the ball against; play better football than Manchester United under Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.