United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what that picture was that someone put up before it got deleted? They're wishing death on him and everything :D
It was God.

They think putting pics of God up, helps them get some divine intervention.

They only started doing it after Howard Webb retired.

(That last line may, or may not be true).

This from taggarts worst signings thread ... this was an interview with bebe ....

'One day I passed the ball through Ryan Giggs's legs and he told me, "Go on, go tell your mother you did this to Ryan Giggs".'

I see Lukaku has been spouting off saying he is confident the Rags can chase us down. I hope we batter them in the Derby and Big nose gets sent off.

I see Lukaku has been spouting off saying he is confident the Rags can chase us down. I hope we batter them in the Derby and Big nose gets sent off.

Shame his manager doesn't show the same level of confidence in him and let him take penalties

Shame his manager doesn't show the same level of confidence in him and let him take penalties

They are shielding him from the pressure. Because you know, one of the most expensive strikers in history can’t handle the pressure. As displayed by his tendency to go missing in every big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.