Emre Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if we signed Alexis Sanchez, Ghoulam and Emre Can on a free at the end of the season...

We would be boiling piss left, right and centre!

For a free transfer, its a no brainer for me. He can play RB, CB, DM, CM... he basically covers all areas. I would never go out and buy him if he commanded a hefty transfer fee, but on a free you just cannot go wrong, win win situation for us. I must say though, I would prefer Leon Goretzka on a free instead. Now there's a player!

Just imagine if we signed Alexis Sanchez, Ghoulam and Emre Can on a free at the end of the season...

We would be boiling piss left, right and centre!

For a free transfer, its a no brainer for me. He can play RB, CB, DM, CM... he basically covers all areas. I would never go out and buy him if he commanded a hefty transfer fee, but on a free you just cannot go wrong, win win situation for us. I must say though, I would prefer Leon Goretzka on a free instead. Now there's a player!

None of those will be free. If Milner commanded 10m signing on fee. I bet Sanchez will want at least 15m. Can will want at least 10m as well.

Pep worked with him for a couple of monthts at Bayern so there is some history between them.

Yes. There is. He is no Pep type of player. He offloaded him pretty fast after coming to Bayern.

Heynckes is no Can fan either. He was asked for him two weeks ago and you could read through the lines that he thinks that he does not have enough quality for Bayern...

I don't think he's at our level, I don't think he's a bad player either but just for the sake he's free and the absolute shit storm it was cause among Liverpool fans then sure why not?

None of those will be free. If Milner commanded 10m signing on fee. I bet Sanchez will want at least 15m. Can will want at least 10m as well.
I very much doubt that Milner was given 10mil. Sanchez, Can and Ghoulam about 25-30mil in signing fees. Worth every penny.

Foreign spots should be for the very best now, free or not. Taking up a space in this squad has a cost. Ignore the price - Is he good enough for this squad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.