FC United Thread

can these odious twats not just go bust already.
Giving up on their club just cos they dont like the owner instead of fighting them for a change (see swales at city).
Setting up a new club (fair enough) but piggy backing on the history and allure of club they have deserted (fucking bastards trick)
taking money off the council to build a new stadium while services are being cut (fucking bastards trick)
treating the people of Moston with contempt by ignoring their view (fucking bastards trick)

die fucking die you horrible little club

Simply giving you my opinion mate and providing some facts if that winds you up then that's your prerogative :)

Your hypocrisy accusation would make sense but hating the Glazers doesn't mean hating United and nobody at the club has ever stated that football on TV is a bad thing, in fact the official voted for resolution states the opposite providing that match going supporters aren't inconvenienced as a result. You aren't the only one to make that mistake though it happens often.
Just the response I expected, I was around when you lot broke away, in fact at that time I was member on a united forum, so I know exactly what was posted at the time. I actually had some (small I hasten to add) sympathy at the time, but that long since faded when I saw what you really were, you bullied your way through non league, both as a football club, and as odious fans turning up causing trouble at long established smaller clubs. You actually had the chance to do something different at the outset, but instead you morphed into mini united, with the same odious traits as 'big' united had.

Good luck convincing anyone here any different, we've all seen right through your club, and I only wish you a long slow and painful death (as a club).

Long live the glazers.

nobody at the club has ever stated that football on TV is a bad thing, in fact the official voted for resolution states the opposite providing that match going supporters aren't inconvenienced as a result. .
When was that official resolution passed? What year?
I seem to recall when the club started, it was "our club, our rules" and we won't dance to the TV schedules (like the club were going to be on TV in the NWCL leagues!)
And in the Anarchy in the UK song the words "we wanna destroy Glazer and Sky" are sung meaning you want to smash Sky's hold on the game. Yet post Rochdale in the FA Cup, history appears to be being re-written and ever since then the word is now all about "as long as supporters are not inconvenienced."

Have lived in Newton heath all my life, my mum lives at the top of St Marys Rd, I went to St Matthews school. It is fair to say I am a local resident. Not one person I know was in favour of FC United getting the ground there. In fact there was more people behind them getting the Ten Acres Lane site than the Moston one.
The vast, vast majority of people round here have absolutely no love for FC United. They are despised. You support your team through thick and thin and the yellow belly bastards jumped ship. that goes against every principal of being a football supporter.
I find it funny really that the ground is pretty much in a rag heartland (Well Newton Heath is anyway) Yet they get smaller crowds than they did when they played in Bury. That shows how much the local community are behind them.

its the 4th time am saying THIS moston people voted NO and if it was a clean and fair vote FCUM and the council should have move on after the no vote but it was fcum last option with council backing for the free land after being turned down in newton heath at ten acres lane so fcum knew they had to go to court to fight the people vote and what chance did they the people of moston have in putting up a fight without money for top lawyers

the things you say fcum offer the moston community should have been in place long before fcum turned up the city council had turned a blind eye to moston for years and years and the youth and kids was left to fight each other on the streets crime was shocking and what moston needed was about 20 years to late for the people

the bitter taste of fcum and the city council will never leave the real people of moston and many many non football fans are never going to buy into fcum in moston after taking there greenfield from them and putting a so called community club in place its smoke and mirrors and to the outside of moston it ticks all the boxes but the council should have built years and years ago and stinks go and ask all the people over 30 what did the city council do for them in moston
You can say it as many times as you like but the people of Moston did not vote against the football ground despite some being in opposition at the time.

Wasn't particularly aimed at the WUM/troll here, his sad attempts to justify the money grabbing isn't really worth responding to ... it was just a general comment with regards to the plastic club itself ... :D
Haha money grabbing, otherwise known as raising a shed load of money whilst applying for grant funding that all clubs who are building their own ground utilise to help towards financing the development because those options are available. Just because city didn't have to do it doesn't make it invalid.

Then you shouldn't have used the words "not manifested in reality" when it obviously has manifested in reality and you have to constantly monitor it :)
It's monitored to make sure provisions to prevent any potential issues remain in place. Thankfully we've never had any such issues and hopefully never will.

Haha money grabbing, otherwise known as raising a shed load of money whilst applying for grant funding that all clubs who are building their own ground utilise to help towards financing the development because those options are available. Just because city didn't have to do it doesn't make it invalid.

Are you a
It's monitored to make sure provisions to prevent any potential issues remain in place. Thankfully we've never had any such issues and hopefully never will.

You are already broke, you will drift into oblivion within 5 years and you'll still be hiding behind forum personas.

When was that official resolution passed? What year?
I seem to recall when the club started, it was "our club, our rules" and we won't dance to the TV schedules (like the club were going to be on TV in the NWCL leagues!)
And in the Anarchy in the UK song the words "we wanna destroy Glazer and Sky" are sung meaning you want to smash Sky's hold on the game. Yet post Rochdale in the FA Cup, history appears to be being re-written and ever since then the word is now all about "as long as supporters are not inconvenienced."
It has always been "our club, our rules" hence why the club's members vote on these things. There was a vote in 2007 to enter the FA Cup and a vote in 2011 which instructed the board to consider certain criteria when deciding whether or not to accept a televised fixture given the choice. Those are the only official stances based on the majority view of the membership, which of course doesn't represent the views of every single person at the club, but that's democracy for you :) You can't rewrite something that was never written in the first place ;) maybe the stance will change over time but that'll be up to the members to decide. Personally I'm happy with how it is however I'm wary of the TV deal in the national league, not that it'll likely affect the club anytime soon but I'd like to come to a decision on that before it becomes a reality.

TV broadcasters (sky or otherwise) have too much power in the game and I think it'd be in the best interest of the sport and it's supporters if they were brought down a peg or two but that's going to take a lot more than just a division 6 semi pro football club unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.