Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think we have less anxiety and are more clinical playing away from home. I am pretty confident about this one.
We are playing with more confidence than most teams. Anxiety is not something I associate with City at the moment.

The anxiety in the crowd impacts on the team.
I do think that if we don't score in the first 30 minutes at home, the players do get a little tense. I wonder if statistically, there is any difference in the average time of our first goal, home and away. I must look.

(Edit) the average time of the first goal home and away for PL this season is 36mins and 39mins, so thats my theory shot to bits!

Last edited:
Defensive options concern me a little. Will Delph recover, is Vinnie training this week? Will Pep throw Tosin, Mangala, Danilo or even try Ferna at the back?

Gonna be interesting to see what develops this week..

I do think that if we don't score in the first 30 minutes at home, the players do get a little tense. I wonder if statistically, there is any difference in the average time of our first goal, home and away. I must look.

(Edit) the average time of the first goal home and away for PL this season is 36mins and 39mins, so thats my theory shot to bits!

I noticed the shift against Arsenal, the usual moans and groans turned into encouragement towards Raz, it was nice to witness and a sign of people realising what we are seeing!!

Leicesters approach could be similar although a new manager will obviously tweak their tactics , still expect the hoof from the back with Mahrez and Vardy running after the ball like their hair is on fire , but i expect them to be more solid at the back with Puel in charge , and tougher to break down .If we can keep a clean sheet and not give Vardy his usual annual gift of a goal or two , then a nice ten point lead over our main challenges the Harry Kane Team (after they have dropped points at the Goons) would be rather nice and its always enjoyable to see Lineker squirm on MOTD after a leicester defeat.

Puel won't condone 'the hoof', which will rightly make vardy obsolete...

Which pubs will City fans be in before making our way to the King Power on Saturday?
The hind is just 100 yards from the train station and there is a weatherspoons just a little further down, or near the stadium there is the Counting house which is away fan friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.