Sterling Penalty - Wenger will face no charge for his comments.

He should have let it go the first time round because the club seemingly let it go along with the FA etc, he's using this as an excuse to fuck off I reckon, he's going to keep mentioning it until he is reprimanded and will then leave Arsenal citing the league is bent yadah yadah.

For quite a number of years, I had a certain respect, and even liking, for Wenger. He built a team that played attractive, intelligent football, during the nineties and into the noughties, and it was justly rewarded. He was also one of the very few people to stand up to Ferguson.

What an arsehole! What an absolute jerk, though!! He could have let this go, he could have said "I don't want to make any more comments about this." He could even have had the grace to say that he was wrong, mistaken, and that in the heat of the moment he let his comments run away with him. Not a bit of it. He contains to malign an unassuming young man who has taken a massive amount of shit from just about everybody in England – media, managers, other clubs' supporters, just everybody – and who continues to improve and play better and better.

RAHEEM STERLING TOP OF THE LEAGUE

Waiting for Sterling to be decapitated on Saturday and get booked for the pleasure, whilst Leicester dive for a penalty and get two offside goals and that will somehow be "justice - part 1 - how to rebalance the league and befriend bookies"

This seems pretty significant to me. Why on earth aren't the PFA defending one of their members who has had his integrity publicly, and unjustly, questioned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.