International Matches | November 9th - 16th

There is no way Sweden will win this game tonight or qualify,by hook or by crook the Italians will sneak through the whiff of corruption that surrounds Italian football will be seen to full effect tonight ..

More bent refereeing by corrupt FIFA officials. The governance of the game is a joke.

In reality, this referee has been very good. The three incidents were not penalties. The bookings all justified.
He is up with play the whole time, some might prefer Jonathan moss, not me

In reality, this referee has been very good. The three incidents were not penalties. The bookings all justified.

I disagree the first claim was a very strong one imo. The second less so.

hqdefault.jpg

Well I've broken my own rule about International football this week and watched some, both N Ireland v Switzerland games but missed the pen having a slash, England/Germany, half of the first Italy game, the ROI game, the first 80 mins of the Russia/Argentina game, Honduras/Australia & even New Zealand/Peru. I'm now on the Italy game again.

I make it approx 750mins of goaless football zzzzzzz hurry up Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.