International Matches | November 9th - 16th

Because Dunne conceded several penalties in his City career like Italy got away with in that first half. But I assume you didn't think any of them were pens either?? Keep up fella. ;-)

So you want a penalty given every time a shot hits an arm at 3 yards. Robbie Savage does aswell I suppose.
If this ref was bent as You suggest, why did he not give Italy a penalty, rather than book the Italian for simulation.
I prefer to judge what I see rather than trying to prove a pre conceived narrative.
I hope if a couple of shots from Vardy hit Stones on the arm from 3 yards on Saturday, a penalty is not given.

Depends where the arm is my friend. The first it was not a natural position well out from the body and the shot was on goal. I think you will find those sort are given more often than not.

So you want a penalty given every time a shot hits an arm at 3 yards. Robbie Savage does aswell I suppose.
If this ref was bent as You suggest, why did he not give Italy a penalty, rather than book the Italian for simulation.
I prefer to judge what I see rather than trying to prove a pre conceived narrative.
I hope if a couple of shots from Vardy hit Stones on the arm from 3 yards on Saturday, a penalty is not given.

To be honest I have only just seen the Italy claim and that could have been given also. The problem is corruption has been proven as rife in the Italian league and at Fifa so its a logical conclusion to draw is it not??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.