Ticket sites.

2vuahx2.png

Tickets here for the derby 10 together In away end if I wanted that many. if interested only £500 each.
The club are fully aware of this and it's one of two scenarios

A) the club provide them and take a cut
B) they know corporates are passing them on like this but are happy to turn a blind eye cos they bring the money in.
Think The Muen might be interested in this story oh silly me would they fu*k

Not really related to Leicester away tickets but was in Manchester for arsenal game (surprise birthday pressie) and seen the game was sold out on mcfc website bought a ticket on stubhub and when I went to go into the ground the ticket was blocked as was on a reselling website had to fork out 58£ at the box office to get in if only they advertised that there were tickets I wouldn't have went near stubhub but hey I learnt my lesson.

I used to like the old ticket touts back in the day. Any spare tickets heard and you knew it was a good game. Got me in to OT a few times. Now it's illegal where as these club endorsed corporate companies get away scot free. Absolute fcking disgrace and I'm gutted that my club are implicit in it.

Not really related to Leicester away tickets but was in Manchester for arsenal game (surprise birthday pressie) and seen the game was sold out on mcfc website bought a ticket on stubhub and when I went to go into the ground the ticket was blocked as was on a reselling website had to fork out 58£ at the box office to get in if only they advertised that there were tickets I wouldn't have went near stubhub but hey I learnt my lesson.

How did City know the ticket you bought was on there?

Ignore, just looked and they list the full ticket details. Did you get a refund? Are there any safe sites to buy from for sold out games?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not yet finding it tough to get any comeback I have been trying to get a refund since the Monday after the game the customer service dept is in Spain and if you ring the UK help line it gets you through to eBay (parent company) who's staff are helpful but can't do anything as it's an "international case"

Can’t you get your money back through your credit card company. I would tell them the money has been fraudulently taken from my account.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.