Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form is temporary....

It's daft to base the ability and suitability of a player on the last three months rather than his career to date.

He's probably the best available player in the world that can be equally as effective either as a striker or on the left of a front three. A position we only really have Sane for. An out of form Sanchez is better than an out of position Jesus or Sterling for that role, surely?

Plus, nobody knows what kind of effect getting his move will have on the lad, he should be bouncing and eager to impress if the reports are true that he only wants to come here.

Form can be temporary, everyone said that about Torres......

Jesus when played wide last year was fantastic, was it Watford away last game, I imagine he would do a job there. It's all ifs and buts saying what if X player gets injured but what if none get injured, I agree we have a lot of games but I imagine the rotation is at its limits already for some players. I'm not saying I don't want him just Dribble said there are no negatives, of course there are along with positives.

Form can be temporary, everyone said that about Torres......

Jesus when played wide last year was fantastic, was it Watford away last game, I imagine he would do a job there. It's all ifs and buts saying what if X player gets injured but what if none get injured, I agree we have a lot of games but I imagine the rotation is at its limits already for some players. I'm not saying I don't want him just Dribble said there are no negatives, of course there are along with positives.

True, but Torres was a bit similar to Rooney in the sense that they were so good so young that they peaked younger than most, and were burnt out younger than most. My opinion of course. Sanchez is at his peak, or he was last year. Time will tell if he's over the hill but, you can't make that judgement whilst he's playing at a club that wouldn't let him leave until the last day of the window, then cocked it up anyway, and gave a new deal to a sour faced geriatric of a manager.

It's all conjecture because we don't know what he'll be like once he gets his move, my point was more against those on here basing the signing purely on the last three months of his career. You're right, that there are risks and positives in equal measure.

Daily mail posting how arsenal are still going to try and get sterling in a swap deal for sanchez

Really? That's far-fetched even by the mail's standards. As if we are going to swap one of our best players this season for someone who we could get for free in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.