Derby day ticket criteria

Surely the club are aware of these sites and if they do have the tickets then why aren't they doing something about it?

I understand what you mean but that first website seems very legit and has a 100% guarantee of getting a match ticket. That could just be them lying but I don't see how they could do that unless it was actually guaranteed.
If you hover over the away section on the planner, they reckon they have 30 tickets available.

Well if i get one and someone wants to give me a grand..............

i'll say no way sir, that would illegal and immoral :-)

Got two yesterday hoping for another one this afternoon. 4:30 kick off its gonna be fun n games all day n night in Manchester.

Got two yesterday hoping for another one this afternoon. 4:30 kick off its gonna be fun n games all day n night in Manchester.
Don't be so greedy! Have to wait until tomorrow afternoon - fingers crossed

Don't be so greedy! Have to wait until tomorrow afternoon - fingers crossed
Ha. Wasn't so long ago that getting a united ticket was a given, now with extra corporate hospitality and 3rd party selling sites it's a waiting game.

Ha. Wasn't so long ago that getting a united ticket was a given, now with extra corporate hospitality and 3rd party selling sites it's a waiting game.
I know and I am not that confident that I will get one either.

Huddersfield sold out at 17 500
We have 900 more tickets for this,so why should it sell out at 18000 points
If it sells out today it would confirm most people's suspicions regarding where a lot of the tickets are ending up

Huddersfield sold out at 17 500
We have 900 more tickets for this,so why should it sell out at 18000 points
If it sells out today it would confirm most people's suspicions regarding where a lot of the tickets are ending up
Think you have just answered your own question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.