Bradley Wiggins

Lance Armstrong mK 2.

Give it 10 years when he needs the money by going all Mea Culpa.

Was he having the injection for asthma or an allergy? The TV report I saw last night referred to hay fever.

No idea of the legitimacy of his need but I do know from personal experience how debilitating really bad hay fever can be: mine was bloody awful when I was younger and the standard medication was next to useless. Consequently, on a few occasions I had cortisone (IIRC) injections for when I was doing exams (A-levels and Uni finals) and they did work wonderfully; wish I had had them for my O-levels.

I still sense something was not right, but anyway...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/41996027

"Sir Bradley Wiggins: No charges over 'mystery' package
There will be no charges over a 'mystery' medical package delivered to Sir Bradley Wiggins at the Criterium du Dauphine in 2011, says UK Anti-Doping.

The ruling follows an investigation into allegations of wrongdoing at British Cycling and Team Sky.

It was alleged the package contained a banned substance but the doctor involved, Dr Richard Freeman, said it was a legal decongestant - fluimucil."

I still sense something was not right, but anyway...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/41996027

"Sir Bradley Wiggins: No charges over 'mystery' package
There will be no charges over a 'mystery' medical package delivered to Sir Bradley Wiggins at the Criterium du Dauphine in 2011, says UK Anti-Doping.

The ruling follows an investigation into allegations of wrongdoing at British Cycling and Team Sky.

It was alleged the package contained a banned substance but the doctor involved, Dr Richard Freeman, said it was a legal decongestant - fluimucil."

Wonder why they couldn't just have said at the time "Oh do fuck off, chaps. It's my fluimucil! It's my perfectly legal decongestant."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.