Dwight Yorke - 'not a coach due to racism'

Our Dwight recently applied for the Sunderland vacancy, but has yet to hear anything...

But, but, what about ‘young British managers’.......

I know TV is different to coaching as we all saw with Gary Neville. However, it would be some turn around from a know-nothing on TV to a coach that manages to do anything with Sunderland

As it turns out, we all know he won’t get it because he’s a moron and under qualified - when he’s rejected though it will give him a couple of slots on TalkSPORT to mumble about inequality

He might be better off trying to be a real father to his disabled son than playing the race card ...fact is he hasn't got the qualifications needed to get an interview.
I would be very surprised if any club refused a player an interview based on the fact that they weren't white and if it did happen the club should get punished and rightly so.

Yorke is deluded and plays the race card in the vain hope that people genuinely believe that it's the reason he doesn't get a sniff of a managers job. He's simply not managerial material and It's laughable that he thinks he has some sort of divine right to walk into a top job just because he is an ex-pro. I also get the impression that he is a right ****, which alone is a good enough reason not to employ the buck toothed rag twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.